viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Thinking


I never thought I could reach out from under the stream. I never hoped to ever be a part of a dream. Now that I found the spot in space and time where I feel alive, I want to keep you by my side. I just won't ever be able to show you how much a better human being I am now that I'm with you. I wrote a song for you. If only I could show you or just make you realise that I didn't use to sleep like this... I didn't use to count on a kiss from the most beautiful girl every now and then. I didn't use to think of someone real as much as I think of you now. I used to waste my time thinking of my depression, I used to avoid people staring at me, now I can look back. Now I know that I'm safe. Now I only want to make you smile, if only there was some extraordinary way to travel through space and time and take us wherever you want to go. I would go back to every day I passed with you. Since I met you things have changed a lot around here. For an instance, I always check if I'm shaved or not. I check my hair, my clothes, my breath... Ask me anything you like. And when I lose my sleep is you I miss. I just want you to be proud of me. There's too much to put down in words in a white text box on a stupid website. I am so in love with you. I would call you every 10 minutes just to make you laugh of how much I care for you. Of course I won't, you would just be getting tired of me even quicker than now. If only I could make you smile. If only I could take you from whatever darkness clouds your day and just show you how I can hold my breath until I become all blue and make you burst in laugh. And can you hear that violin? If only I could kiss you right now. If only I could stop myself from feeling powerless. If only I could have the confidence of knowing that I'm doing right. If only I could take you far away from everything, you know I would do it.You know I would.

No hay comentarios: